- Success Stories
- What We Do
- Who We Are
- Workwell is Hiring Now!
- Site Info
- New Section
- Site Map
- News & Updates
- Workwell's Geneva Nelson loves learning
- Workwell CEO Announces Retirement
- Sean Dillon: Helping Workwell Make Happy Customers
- Workwell Welcomes Thomas Wobbe as chairman of the board
- Kenya Freeman new General Manager at Workwell!
- Join us for our 23rd Golf Scramble!
- Employee Spotlight: Meet Maggie
- Now Hiring!
- Workwell: Open for Business
- Join Us for Give for Good Louisville!
- Contact our Sales Team!
- 19th Annual Brown Forman Golf Classic
- Manufacturing: We've got the skills you need!
- Way Easier than Ikea Instructions
- Workwell Industries: Your Logistics Dream Come True
- The Benefits of Contract Outsourcing
- Christmastime at Workwell Industries
- Anatomy of a Company Logo
- Meet Workwell Industries’ Quality Control Manager
- Welcome to the new Workwell Industries!
- Workwell Industries is stepping up their game; Investing in new Warehouse Racking System
- New Look, New Vision, Same Commitment to Customer Service
What We Do
As a contract packager, we develop a partnership with the companies we work with to complete their projects at a competitive cost aligned on their time schedule with quality assurance.
The manipulation of parts for use by manufacturing and other enterprising.
Outsourcing secondary packaging requirements to make the products shelf-ready.
Inspection services are offered to ensure quality in the marketplace. Any product that fails to meet marketplace standards can be destroyed or returned. We also offer a variety of skilled Rework services for any products that fail to pass inspection.